Arition Infotech | SEO/SMO/Digital Marketing Agency in Patna/Bhagalpur/Begusarai
What are XML Sitemaps
An XML (Extensible Markup Language) sitemap lists a website’s important pages,making sure Google can find and crawl them all, and helping it understand your website structure.
The XML sitemap allows you to specify additional information about each URL such as:
1. When it was last updated.
2. How often the site changes.
3. How important the page is in relation to other pages on the site.
Generally, a sitemap file is found on the root-the first level-of your website at/sitemap.xml.
Benefits of Sitemaps:
1. Helps Google find your content.
2. Having your site changes crawled quickly.
3. Faster indexing.
4. Get better reporting on your website.
5. Free service.
6. Deep and hidden URLs can be easily identified by crawlers.
7. Once you have submitted the XML sitemap to Google search console,it will help you found out the crawl error,warnings and also facilitate you to make them fix.